- Alle producten zijn toegevoegd aan uw winkelmandje.
RIDER PROFILE:A fun and versatile board that covers the whole Spectrum of conditions and riding styles.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Performs in a wide range of conditions
- Excellent upwind tracking
- Soft landings
- Excellent in choppy water
- Smooth and predictable board control
- Includes 50mm fins, handle & mounting hardware
As the name suggests, this board is designed and engineered to cover the whole spectrum of kiteboarding. With a generous amount of flex and thin rails that make it easy to control, the Spectrum is a fun and lively ride, even if it’s been weeks since your last session. It works well in an extremely wide range of conditions for just about any riding style. The lightweight design has a single to double concave bottom shape, to promote water flow and upwind performance. The outline makes it excellent in choppy water and maintains enough surface area for great pop. The Spectrum has all the goods for a great all around board and truly lives up to its name.