- Alle producten zijn toegevoegd aan uw winkelmandje.
The FX kite is specifically designed for riders that mix hooked and unhooked freestyle tricks, love jumping big and kiteloops.
The world of Freestyle / Crossover kiting has evolved into an exciting genre in our sport. Once a very narrow and technical discipline is now a mix of technical tricks and massive aerial maneuvers, both hooked-in and unhooked. For this you need a kite with the sensitivity and ‘slack’ when unhooked and the ability to boost a massive hooked-in kite loop.
The FX delivers on these two fronts and more with the power and handling to take your riding seriously.
3-Strut, Modifed C shape arc, Wide wing tip, Moderate aspect ratio design, Freestyle profile, 3 bridle setting options.
- NEW Nano Ripstop canopy, the new bench mark in durability, stability & responsiveness. Double strength, same weight.
- NEW Optimized Dacron layout for reduced weight & improved handling characteristics
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- Pure Profile Panels for efficient aerodynamics
- No pulley bridle for a more direct steering input and feedback
- Three Leading Edge bridle options to customize arc shape and performance
- Explosive pop and slack for freestyle manoeuvres
- Forward pull and quick recovery for kiteloops
- Smooth power delivery with excellent depower
- More drive than a traditional C-shaped kite
5m & 6m available in orange color way only.