- Alle producten zijn toegevoegd aan uw winkelmandje.
- Agile, freestyle-friendly T-Rex shape
• Less front-end swing weight great for aerials
• Aggressive heal/toe carving with parallel rail outline
• Pulled-in thumb tail yields slashy, high-speed control
• No tools, no hassle with click-in/out FCSll fin system
Screamer surfboard, three 4.75” (12cm) Reactor FCSll fins
Cousin to the Tyrant but with a progressive snub-nose shape to reduce front-end size and weight, the Screamer is a playful and agile board that will appeal to riders of all disciplines. Its pulled-in thumb tail and three-fin setup provide solid all-around performance and control at speed for traditional wave riding, while its shorter length and unique T-Rex nose profile makes strapless airs, tricks and strapped-in boosting considerably easier than with longer, more traditional shapes. The Screamer is offered in 5’2”, 5’4” and 5’6” lengths and features a parallel rail outline and single-concave rocker. This makes for a compact and highly maneuverable ride that can handle any conditions you throw at it.
Screamer rider profile:
You’ll love the Screamer if you’re among the new-era of kiters that wants both solid wave performance and progressive freestyle capabilities out of the same surfboard. The board’s parallel rail outline, “pulled-in” thumb tail and single-concave rocker make it a fast, stable and slashy choice for all-around wave riding.