- Alle producten zijn toegevoegd aan uw winkelmandje.
• Classic short board shape for dedicated surfers
• Aggressive heel-toe edging
• Ride fast, carve hard, pull into steep waves
• More snap, more pivot w/ rounded squash tail
• Best option for hard-charging surfer
The Tyrant is a classic short board profile designed for hard-charging, down-the-line performance, big wave conditions, high speeds and high-powered locked-in carving. Although a solid all-around short board shape, the Tyrant excels with aggressive riders who can take full advantage of its slender profile, snappy turns and high-speed capabilities. The Tyrant features a rocker designed for high-performance wave riding and a rounded squash tail that yields snap off the lip and locked-in bottom turns. Additional rear footstrap inserts have been added farther back, directly over the back fin to maximize these characteristics for strapped-in riders.
Tyrant rider profile:
You’ll love the Tyrant if you want a surfboard that excels in a variety of wind and wave conditions, with high-performance down-the-line riding for an aggressive, lip-slashing style.