- Alle producten zijn toegevoegd aan uw winkelmandje.
Slingshot Refraction 2017
• Board of choice for globetrotting pro Sam Light
• Upgraded .7 MM Dura-Glide Base for sliding and grinding
• Great crossover board for cable parks
• Don’t catch an edge: base, rails designed for obstacles
• Durable and dynamic made in the USA wood core construction
Although you might not be able to match Sam Light’s smooth, technical style, with the 2017 Refraction, at least you’ll have the same tool for success. Sam introduced the Refraction last year as his perfect solution for needing a competition-level freestyle board that he can use all over the world, in every condition he encounters (including cable parks). Due to its popularity, we have added a 139cm model to create a full lineup. The Refraction features aggressive rocker, stiff flex and a thick and super durable Dura-Glide base. You will generate great power with or without boots and the board features inverted NACA tech channels on the tip and tail which provides a flat surface for presses and slides on obstacles.
Refraction user profile:
You’ll love the Refraction if you want an explosive freestyle board that will shred flat water, eat-up chop and withstand regular abuse from, sliders, kickers and rails and can cross over for use in cable parks. Hand build, wood core Refraction board, four .75 x 6” (1.9 x 15.2cm) wake fins and fin screws, grab handle.